Monday, March 16, 2009

Your UnWrapped Gift...

My Feelings.
man, itz crazzy how a situation so crazyy can turn into something good..basically coming from nothing to something and possibly to more. I just don't understand why we cant go back in time and change all this shit around. you were supposed to be with me, thats how i see shit. Of course we laugh the shit off, but we both know its just true shiit..i mean damn, i do my dirt and you do what you must, but just give my heart that chance so i can make your heart heal. a lot of niggas out there wont admit when they met a real woman, treating every bitch like the next. but, hey females do the same shiit..but thats just whats puts a nigga like me,a head of a nigga like you. i can admit my shit..but i truly feel i have a present in my presence and im just waiting for my chance to open my shit up. dont know when it can happen, or if it ever will. but they say a closed mouth never gets fed, well, letz just say im trynna eat...im not scared to put myself out there, im just scared of the fact that you might not meet me!! i keep all my feelings in this box, wanting you to unwrap them...I am your unwrapped gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment